I’m an expert integrative Cancer Coach with professional and personal knowledge of conventional and integrative practitioners combined with self-care strategies. Goals are to improve quality of life, cancer survival, and cancer prevention.
That allows me to guide you through the medical lexicon and therapeutic maze in order to understand countless options and open gates to paths less traveled.
I choose to partner one-on-one with you from wherever you are ‘now’ in your cancer journey.
It’s my calling. I excel at it. And I love it.
can translate a mountain of research…
to help you make educated and informed decisions.
Quite simply, she is a blessing.”
Kris Carr, New York Times best-selling author and wellness advocate.
When my cancer journey began in 1998, the fear of my own mortality rattled me to my bones.
Perhaps you are familiar with that feeling; shock, loss of control, despair, even terror all wrapped up in one sterile situation.
Since my first diagnosis—almost two decades ago—I’ve navigated through three awake brain surgeries, radiation, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and hundreds of treatments spanning a wide range of classifications during which my personal survivorship transformed into professional purpose.
The key to moving past some pain and through the maze is to take a leadership role in your cancer journey. It’s essential to feel supported as you learn more about your options and find optimized answers. A complete shift that includes a cancer coach is stellar management. Kudos to you for considering that action.
“Throughout her journey (since 1998)…
Jeannine has shown incredible strength and courage
that is inspiration to all…
I share her beliefs about strong, integrative actions…
this personalized and whole person approach and outlook
is responsible for success….
there is simply so much to learn from and through her work.”
Ted Gagliano, President, Post Production: 20th Century Fox.
EVERY cancer journey is unique. When I join you on yours, my professional services will focus upon generating a complete overview of your situation, addressing your needs, and creating an innovative, integrative cancer care plan.
Everyone benefits from enhanced improvements. Central to my purpose is supporting the ‘whole’ person and not just focusing on cancer cells.
WORK WITH ME
Initial contact begins with an email. ‘CONSULTATION’ with your name in the subject line will fast-track your communication.
Afterwards, I’ll send you a questionnaire in which you can further expand the topics you’d like covered during our meeting.
Clarity and Transparency: My process
The first consultation comprises a thorough review of your questionnaire, associated in-depth research and preparation, and 90 minutes together in which I learn more about who you are, and your unique situation, and whereby we begin the foundation for a plan. The cost is $295.
Focus might include:
- Sharing research results about potential hospitals, practitioners, treatment, and perhaps some testing.
- Recommendations for some specific integrative practitioners and providers.
- Lifestyle, self-care, and integrative approaches to improve quality of life and survival.
- Providing cancer survivorship care to address challenges and support cancer prevention
Further sessions and research are available at $145 per hour.
The first consultation and 3 one-hour sessions cost $680, which saves $50.
The Cancer Coach Package includes: the first consultation and six one-hour sessions totaled at $1065 if paid in full (or $1165 if paid individually before each session).
This package is intelligently designed, flexible, and expands to accurately reflect individual needs. Without exception, this comprehensive partnership encompasses:
- The creation of a more detailed, proactive integrative cancer care plan and team.
- Further addressing the body, mind, spirit, social and environmental health and healing.
- Thorough investigation of patient trial opportunities, advanced testing, lifestyle enhancement program availability, and individualized, innovate, integrative anticancer treatments.
- Expansive support to optimal brain functionality from cognitive skills to mental constructs.
- Specifics of leading-edge treatments including those from worldwide clinics.
- Complete accountability with emphasis on tasks and timelines.
- Use behavior transformation tools to help each individual create confidence, self-awareness, and motivation with consistency.
As an advocate and coach, the information Jeannine Walston provides is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not intended nor suited to be a replacement or substitute for professional medical treatment, or for professional medical advice relative to a specific medical question or condition.
Payments are made at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment through PayPal.